To protect your information and to keep your account secure, Humana has implemented a 2-step verification process. If you are finding some trouble with the new process, here are some helpful tips to assist!
Please be sure that you are using your username and password with Go365. This will not be an email, if you are not sure what your username is, please follow the process "Forgot Username" on www.go365.com to verify.
Please be sure to select remember this device for each device you log in with.
The confirmation code is only active for 5 minutes, if it has been longer than that, the code will expire and you will need to start the process again. The code is valid for 5 minutes after the time stamp on the email.
Code not received: If you have not received your code, please be advised that it can take some time to be sent to your email and it may have been directed to your junk or SPAM folder
- If you are using and email from the following providers, there is a current delay in the emails being sent. This is being worked as the highest priority by our IT department. If you have a secondary email, you can enter that to have it sent to. If you do not have another email, please continue to check back periodically.
- Rocket Mail
- Check the spelling of your email if you do not receive an email with your verification code within a few minutes. If spelling is correct, you should check your Spam folder to be sure it wasn’t routed there automatically.
- If you have unsubscribed from a past Humana / Go365 email, then the email associated with that unsubscribe will not receive an email with a verification code. You can use a different email not associated with the unsubscribe action or log the unsubscribed email with Customer Service.
- You may not receive a verification code via text potentially due to cellphone carrier issues. Carriers such as Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile could have issues during peak times or there might be a weak cellular signal. If poor signal, you can restart your phone so it confirms that you are using the closest/strongest cell tower. If good signal but delayed response, it could be a carrier issue which you may have to wait and try again later.
Locked out: If you have tried your code more then 10 times, it will state that you are locked out. There is no need to contact Go365, your account will reset in one hour and you will be able to try again.
Multiple Codes: If you have received multiple confirmation codes, please be sure to use the most recent one. As soon as a new code is sent, the previous confirmation code is no longer active.
Invalid Code: If you are receiving a notice saying your code is invalid, it could be due to the following reasons:
- The code is more than 5 mins old. Once it has hit 5 mins, the code is no longer valid and will need to be resent.
- You received multiple codes. If you have more than one code, be sure to use the most recent codes that was sent to you.
- On a mobile phone. If you are on a mobile phone, please restart your phone and request a new code to try again.
- There is a five code max, all codes after will be invalid. To resolve, please do the following:
- Close all browsers
- Clear cookies and internet history
- Open a new browser
- Please wait for all codes to come through, all will be invalid, delete all previous codes
- Request a new code, allow time for the code to come through
Continued Issues: If you are still having troubles with the 2-Step verification process, please call 1-844-715-7402 for assistance. This is a dedicated number to help with the new verification process.