Is the Fitness device or app compatible with the Go365 program?
Is the app or the device's app connected to the your Go365 account?
- Is the correct device connected?
Is the workout displaying on the device's application or website?
- Example: For a member that is using a Fitbit One, do the steps display on the Fitbit app or website
- If not, you will want to contact support from the specific carrier of the device being used
Are the activities in question showing on the your workout calendar on the Go365 website?Are the activities in question eligible for the Points or Bucks you would be expecting?
- Example: You logged 1,000 steps and are expecting to see 5 Bucks; however 500 steps are awarded 1 buck. One buck for every 500 steps.
Has 72 hours passed since the eligible activity was completed?
- It can take up to 3 business days for all data to be transferred
If issues continue (and device/app is connected to Go365) try disconnecting the device or app from the Go365 account, uninstall the Go365 app, then reinstall it and connect the device/app again.