5 of 6 people found this helpful
The Healthways SilverSneakers Fitness Program is the nation's leading wellness program designed exclusively for Medicare and Medicare Medicaid (MMP) beneficiaries. The program includes:
- A basic fitness membership including use of basic amenities.
- Access to more than 11,000 participating locations nationwide, including women-only sites
- Group exercise classes, including signature Silversneakers classes at select locations
- A Program Advisor at each location for information and assistance
- Opportunities to attend social and educational events at participating location and in the community
- On-line resources at www.silversneakers.com
- Options outside the traditional participating location with SilverSneakers FLEX
- SilverSneakers Steps, an alternative for members without easy access to a fitness location
Sliver Sneakers members who are also enrolled in Go365 will have their workout dates sent to Humana automatically so that you can earn Bucks
I can not find my hours for the crossgate fitness yoga class for the last 3 months 3 hours a week. Going in a large )circle with no results.
How do you enroII in SS program? Is it automatic with my card?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I meant the Go365 program - not aII of my workouts are showing up and now I Iack bucks to equaI 1000 so I can't spend the 880 I have.