1 Reply Latest reply on May 24, 2017 7:04 AM by go365admin4

Do I need to give 24 Hour Fitness my new Go365 card number?  They already have my Humana Vitality card number?

3SIEB3P0P3B1F

I attend the 24 hour senior fitness classes.  Do I need to provide my new Go365 card number to the Fitness Center.  They have not asked for a new number and have never mentioned anything about the switch over from Humana Vitality to Go365.

• Re: Do I need to give 24 Hour Fitness my new Go365 card number?  They already have my Humana Vitality card number?

Participating at a Silver Sneakers fitness center will get you 15 bucks every day that you go to the gym. The way that it works is- Silver Sneakers sends Go365 a file feed 1 month at a time, 1 month delayed. So March's workouts will arrive at the end of April, April's will arrive at the end of May, so on and so forth.

You can also utilize a compatible fitness device or mobile app from Medicare Device Compatibility Guide to gain fitness points as well. However, you can only receive one set of Verified Workout Points per day, whether you complete your workout with a device or at a fitness facility.

2 of 2 people found this helpful