1 Reply Latest reply on May 23, 2017 11:15 AM by go365admin4

How can I get credit for working out at the YMCA through my Silver Sneakers membership?

I have a Silver Sneakers membership at the YMCA.  How can I get 365 credit for when I work out?

• Re: How can I get credit for working out at the YMCA through my Silver Sneakers membership?

Participating at a Silver Sneakers fitness center will get you 15 bucks every day that you go to the gym. The way that it works is- Silver Sneakers sends Go365 a file feed 1 month at a time, 1 month delayed. So March's workouts will arrive at the end of April, April's will arrive at the end of May, so on and so forth.

You can also utilize a compatible fitness device or mobile app from Medicare Device Compatibility Guide to gain fitness points as well. However, you can only receive one set of Verified Workout Points per day, whether you complete your workout with a device or at a fitness facility. The system will automatically award you for whatever medium earns you the highest number of Points that day.