Please follow the below instructions to register your pedometer:
1. Click the device icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Dashboard
2. Click Manage Devices
3. Scroll down to where it says Available Devices
4. Click Connect under where the Humana Pedometer is listed
5. Follow the steps to download and install Humana GearSync if you don't already have it installed on your computer
6. Click Next to follow the instructions to connect and register your pedometer
Please note that when you get to Step 3 of the registration you can either un-plug and re-plug your pedometer into the computer and write down the serial number from the pop up that comes up, or you can copy the serial number by right clicking the GearSync icon (blue circle) in your system tray. Your system tray is found in the lower right hand corner of your desktop (if using a PC) next to your time and date.
After registering, you may need to un-plug, shake, and plug your pedometer back into the computer to finish activating your pedometer before it will count steps.