1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 21, 2017 12:50 PM by Don with Go365

I go to Silver Sneakers, but I can not down load my pedameter

aka91152426554

I do silver sneakers,

@

• Re: I go to Silver Sneakers, but I can not down load my pedameter
          Don with Go365

You can earn daily workout bucks from a device or from a silver sneakers fitness center.

To connect a device online:

Click the blue device icon (looks like a watch) in the upper right of the page > click “Manage Devices" > scroll down the page and under “Add a fitness device” type the name of the device (example: Fitbit) in the search field and click “Search” > Click “Connect” next your device icon that populates and follow the prompts to connect.

If you use a device that is not compatible with Go365 you can track your workouts manually by submitting the Fitness Device Activity Log Log. To see a list of compatible devices you can look at Medicare Device Compatibility Guide

If you're working out at Silver Sneakers fitness center, your workout data will automatically will be sent over to Go365. The way that it works is- Silver Sneakers sends Go365 your workout data one time a month, one month delays. Example- June's workouts will arrive at the end of July, July's workouts will arrive at the end of August, so on and so forth.

1 of 1 people found this helpful