2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2017 7:39 PM by Aka61231159420

maximum fitness center visits - when do you count from? The fitness logs from the program start on Sunday, so do you count visits from Sunday to Saturday?

Aka61231159420

Regarding the  maximum 3 fitness center visits for go365 bucks, when do you start counting from? The log sheets from the go365 program start their weeks on Sunday.

• Re: maximum fitness center visits - when do you count from? The fitness logs from the program start on Sunday, so do you count visits from Sunday to Saturday?
          go365admin

There is not a maximum of 3 visits per week with partnered fitness centers.  Can you provide where that confusion is coming from?  You can earn workout Bucks every day of the week.

The Go365 week runs from Sunday through Saturday.

• Re: maximum fitness center visits - when do you count from? The fitness logs from the program start on Sunday, so do you count visits from Sunday to Saturday?
              Aka61231159420

I don't know where I saw that. I just now carefully looked again at the site and don't see that limit. Sorry.I think I have a handle on this now. I had to call for new ped sheets since I was so confused before on how to fill them out. I received them and re-recorded October and November. I have them ready to copy and mail tomorrow. Am a bit confused about how to handle this month's (December) points because of the deadline. The gal I talked to said I can fax them but she was not clear on the last date to do so and still have them counted/recorded. Could you let me know that?Thank you.

Eileen JonesMember ID #XXXXXXXXX

Happy Trails! 

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colors but they all have to live in the same box.

On Thursday, December 7, 2017, 10:46:06 AM CST, go365admin <humana-vitality@jiveon.com> wrote: 

|

Go365 Medicare Community 

|

Re: maximum fitness center visits - when do you count from? The fitness logs from the program start on Sunday, so do you count visits from Sunday to Saturday?

reply from Nick with Go365 in Support - View the full discussion

There is not a maximum of 3 visits per week with partnered fitness centers.  Can you provide where that confusion is coming from?  You can earn workout Bucks every day of the week.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Go365 Medicare Community

Start a new discussion in Support by email or at Go365 Medicare Community

Following Re: maximum fitness center visits - when do you count from? The fitness logs from the program start on Sunday, so do you count visits from Sunday to Saturday? in these streams: Inbox

On Thursday, December 7, 2017, 10:46:06 AM CST, go365admin <humana-vitality@jiveon.com> wrote: 

|

Go365 Medicare Community 

|

Re: maximum fitness center visits - when do you count from? The fitness logs from the program start on Sunday, so do you count visits from Sunday to Saturday?

reply from Nick with Go365 in Support - View the full discussion

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Go365 Medicare Community

Start a new discussion in Support by email or at Go365 Medicare Community

Following Re: maximum fitness center visits - when do you count from? The fitness logs from the program start on Sunday, so do you count visits from Sunday to Saturday? in these streams: Inbox