2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2018 2:41 PM by Aka6115754448

How do I sync the Moves app on my iPhone to Go365?

Aka6115754448

I have read several questions that were answered with a recommendation to use the Moves (steps) app to automatically upload my daily steps from my iPhone to Go365. But I can't find out how to set this up.

I feel that since the iPhone and/or the iWatch are the biggest selling devices on the market, it would be nice if you could figure out some form of auto tracking steps and uploading them to your app. It seems that you are able to do this from the regular consumer group but not the Medicare group.

How do I set the Moves (steps) app to auto sync from my iPhone to Go365 and not have to manually fill out the Fitness Device Activity Log?

• Re: How do I sync the Moves app on my iPhone to Go365?

Devices and apps can be connected to your Go365 account online. Please follow the steps below to connect your MOVES account to your Go365 account:

• Access your Go365 Dashboard at Go365.com.
          • Click the device icon in the top, right-hand corner of the Dashboard.
          • Click Manage Devices.
          • Scroll to the Available Devices section.
          • Click the Connect link under the desired app.
          • Follow the screen prompts to finalize the connection as this step can vary by app.
          1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: How do I sync the Moves app on my iPhone to Go365?
            Aka6115754448

Thanks for the very quick reply. Your instructions were simple, mostly clear, and easy to follow. Everything looks like it is working now.

I said mostly clear because in your second step you said: "Click the device icon in the top, right-hand corner of the Dashboard." but you didn't specify which icon. This was not clear because there are four icons. You should have said click on the "Manage Fitness Devices" icon in the top, very right-hand corner. This would have been clearer.

Thanks again for your help.