1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 20, 2018 10:01 AM by go365admin

    How do I  run off copies of the doctor's forms for when I get the Wellness checkup, mammogram, colonospy, and bone density tests and where do I find them to run off. 


      Where do I find the papers to run off to take to the doctor's  offices when I have the wellness checkup, mammogram, colonosopy, and bone density tests.   I can't find that section of Go365.@