1 Reply Latest reply on May 23, 2018 5:19 PM by go365admin4

I am taking physical therapy exercises. Can I get credit for it on go365?

aka311212252164

I joined Silver Sneakers last year with a different insurance company, but I am not attending at this time while doing physical therapy. Is there a way I can get credit for either one on the go375?

• Re: I am taking physical therapy exercises. Can I get credit for it on go365?

Bucks earned at a fitness facility award at the end of every month, which is when we receive the monthly file feeds from SilverSneakers, confirming your prior month’s visits. (Ex: June monthly workouts will be received and awarded at the end of July) You can view your check-ins on the Calendar by clicking the 'Daily workouts' link on your Dashboard in the Weekly View section. Each check-in is worth 15 Bucks unless you earned more Bucks through a different Daily Workout method. You are able to attend any SilverSneakers location. For eligible locations and more information on this benefit, please call SilverSneakers directly, at 1-888-423-4632.

There are three ways you can earn Bucks through a compatible fitness app or device:

• 1 Buck per 500 steps
          • 5 Bucks for every 10 minutes above 60% of maximum heart rate
          • 5 Bucks per 100 calories if burn rate exceeds 200 calories/hour

You can earn up to 50 Bucks per day for whichever activity earns the highest amount. If you exceed 50 weekly workout Bucks, you will receive an additional 50 Bucks, and if you exceed 100 weekly workout Bucks, you will receive an additional 100 Bucks (only one bonus is awarded per week).

If the device you use is not compatible or if the fitness center you attend is not affiliated with Silver Sneakers, you can also fill out and return this Fitness Device Activity Log.