This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
If you are not manually entering your workouts, editing your workouts, and are not using the tracking feature of the Fitbit app, then you may have the wrong Fitbit account connected. Please follow the below steps:
- Please log in at Fitbit.com
- If you cannot see the data, you have likely logged into the wrong Fitbit account or your device is not syncing to your Fitbit account. Please contact Fitbit for assistance at 1-877-623-4997.
- If you can see the data, and it is eligible data (not manually entered, edited, or tracked through a 3rd party app), then proceed to the next step.
- Log in at Go365.comQuick Linkshere
- Click allow access (for all data) to prevent this going forward.