3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2018 11:52 AM by go365moderator2

Where on this website do I upload my filled in daily activity form?

Aka283145421205

Where on this website do I upload my filled in daily activity form?

• Re: Where on this website do I upload my filled in daily activity form?
          go365moderator2

At this time, the fitness log cannot be submitted online. However; you can mail your log to the address below to earn the Bucks for your Daily Workouts.

Go365

P.O. Box 14613

Lexington, KY 40512-4613

Aka283145421205

Dear Sirs: Thanks for your reply.  In this day and age you really need to have a means of submitting these by uploading them on the internet.I spent more than two hours looking for the link to upload my activity forms which the website indicated could be used.  See the note from your website as pasted below: If you need to submit activity forms, such as your biometric screening documentation, please select the Forms page from Quick Links, select the appropriate activity, and follow the directions to upload your form.

From now on, you can upload your forms directly on the activity detail pages.

Select the Forms page from the Quick Links section

Select the appropriate activity

Follow the directions to upload your form My activity was walking and I have faithfully submitted it each month on the website.  It's hard to believe that you would change that and now make your GO365 participants go back to an antiquated means of submitting these forms - snail mail.  Why? I anticipate you will get this fixed by the end of this month and so activity forms can be submitted by uploading them on line. Sincerely, Stanley G. Hagen -

go365moderator2

Go365 does offer an online platform to submit different activities. However; the fitness device log has to be processed by a Go365 representative. Now that the message center is no longer offered online, at this time, you will want to mail in your fitness log to be awarded for your Daily Workouts. You can submit your device log monthly or up to every 3 months! Please keep in mind that Go365 cannot accept activities after 90 days.

Thank you for your feedback! I will give this information to our leadership for further review. It's because of members like you that we can create and customize a program that is geared towards your engagement.