3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 3, 2019 8:01 AM by Aka23911108229

confused and disappointed

aka221114401116

It is a shame that when one gets acquainted with one way of how this go365 works it is changed every year. For someone who confuses easily, this is not helpful for it takes a while to reacquaint yet again. I find that the site is not easy to find things as before such as the tabs or icons at the top. Also how much is totally earned. Also would like to state that there should be more incentives for those of us who have difficulty with mobility. I do not live in a large community where much is available for silver sneakers and  community stuff you say this includes. It would be very beneficial for in home things for those who are not able to go far. Will you have available webinars again, which I got in on the last month you had it in 17 because I just learned about the program in the autumn when it had been available months prior. Let us be reasonable for all involved please. Thank you. Perhaps inquiring with those of us participating with a survey of possible changes might be nice. I find that my motivation with how your program is turning out to be for the year beginning today is not as much as it was last year. That encouraged me to do what I could to walk some.

• Re: confused and disappointed
          Aka3112292554

I agree I too am disappointed in the new website. 

go365admin3

Thank you all so much for your feedback! We appreciate everyone's input in the program!

We understand the frustration, all of the changes were made to make the program easier and more accessible for all members. In order to make Go365 easier for you, we have simplified it to only capture your steps or gym visits. If you can't make it to a SilverSneakers facility, all you need to do is report 8 days of over 500 steps per day. If you get 8 days in a month, $5.00 will be added to your rewards. By doing it this way, it is easier for you to begin earning rewards! We also upped the amount earned for each preventive visit to earn you more rewards!

As for the website, what are you trying to find? I would be happy to help you out with directions! Many functions were removed to make the navigation easier, you should be able to get everywhere from your Go365 Dashboard.

Aka23911108229

I agree with this post!! There also seems to be way fewer opportunities available to earn $$. You seem to imply that no matter how many steps I walk in a month, I will earn no more than $5 in each month. If this program is supposed to be an incentive program, you have now wiped out a major incentive. Please correct me if I am wrong. If I am correct in my interpretation, please correct the program!