AnsweredAssumed Answered

Why do you think Go365 is GoingDownHill?

Question asked by Aka101222283341 on Jan 2, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 5, 2019 by Aka264152812773

I am, like many here, seeing a precipitous decline in the value that Go365 offered up til now.

I do think, however, that it might be only fair to consider what brought this about, and might even help some of us feel better, not so cheated as we might otherwise.

I do feel cheated myself, in a very real way. Like the unethical advertising trick called "bait-and-switch," I feel as though I was in part sold on the benefits of Humana based on the rewards of Go365, only to see so many members confirming that the program has been cut drastically.

I can only theorize that it was costing Humana too much, which leads me to believe it will soon be phased out. Just the administrative costs would be untenable for them if few members saw any value in using it, so what would be the point.

Finally, thank you for all those who have posted their honest responses. I was all ready to shop for an activity tracker and figure out how long it would take to pay for itself, but soon concluded Go365 just isn't Rewarding enough anymore.

Outcomes