3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2019 8:08 AM by 2JONE5J7P9H0W
      • Re: How is 500 steps 8 times a month any motivation to get active? A trip to the grocery store will result in more than 500 steps. The 2018 program motivated me to get in at least 10,000 steps/day. This years program has no incentive to get walking.
        go365admin3

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate everyone's input in the program!

We understand the frustration, all of the changes were made to make the program easier and more accessible for all members. In order to make Go365 easier for you, we have simplified it to only capture your steps or gym visits. By doing it this way, it is easier for you to begin earning rewards!

The Daily Workouts will be added on top of your Preventive Screening rewards, which have also been increased. If you are working on your overall well-being and getting your screenings and exams you will be able to earn many more rewards!

Great news! Through the changes that were made, we introduced a NEW way to earn rewards! By participating in a community or social program – even something as common as a dance class, nutrition seminar, volunteering you can earn $5.00, up to 4 times a year! If those may not be of your liking, you can still achieve this activity completion by posting within our Go365 Community!

• Re: How is 500 steps 8 times a month any motivation to get active? A trip to the grocery store will result in more than 500 steps. The 2018 program motivated me to get in at least 10,000 steps/day. This years program has no incentive to get walking.
            7HUGH7B053H6T

The 2018 program easily captured both my steps and gym visits.  I don't see any improvement in this aspect of the 2019 program.I can be a couch potato and log 500 steps/day 8 times a month. If I used this as my exercise goal, I would definitely gain weight.

It was much more motivating to see points awarded for each day's fitness activity rather than have to wait 8 days into the month and then not see anything more until the next month.

To: BARBARA HUGHES <bmhh1@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 2:11 PM

Subject: Re:  - Re: How is 500 steps 8 times a month any motivation to get active? A trip to the grocery store will result in more than 500 steps. The 2018 program motivated me to get in at least 10,000 steps/day. This years program has no incentive to get walking.

#yiv4072022862 * #yiv4072022862 a #yiv4072022862 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv4072022862 #yiv4072022862 h1, #yiv4072022862 h2, #yiv4072022862 h3, #yiv4072022862 h4, #yiv4072022862 h5, #yiv4072022862 h6, #yiv4072022862 p, #yiv4072022862 hr {}#yiv4072022862 .yiv4072022862button td {}

|

Go365 Medicare Community 

|

Re: How is 500 steps 8 times a month any motivation to get active? A trip to the grocery store will result in more than 500 steps. The 2018 program motivated me to get in at least 10,000 steps/day. This years program has no incentive to get walking.

reply from go365admin3 in Support - View the full discussionThank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate everyone's input in the program! We understand the frustration, all of the changes were made to make the program easier and more accessible for all members. In order to make Go365 easier for you, we have simplified it to only capture your steps or gym visits. By doing it this way, it is easier for you to begin earning rewards!  The Daily Workouts will be added on top of your Preventive Screening rewards, which have also been increased. If you are working on your overall well-being and getting your screenings and exams you will be able to earn many more rewards! Great news! Through the changes that were made, we introduced a NEW way to earn rewards! By participating in a community or social program – even something as common as a dance class, nutrition seminar, volunteering you can earn $5.00, up to 4 times a year! If those may not be of your liking, you can still achieve this activity completion by posting within our Go365 Community!

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Go365 Medicare Community

Start a new discussion in Support by email or at Go365 Medicare Community

Following Re: How is 500 steps 8 times a month any motivation to get active? A trip to the grocery store will result in more than 500 steps. The 2018 program motivated me to get in at least 10,000 steps/day. This years program has no incentive to get walking. in these streams: Inbox

2JONE5J7P9H0W

I totally agree!! I'm physically handicapped, but last year, thanks to being able to get a Garmin activity tracker through Go365 mall, I clicked over 1.4 million steps!!! I was also able to get $70-80 in Amazon gift cards--all total? Well above the crappy $205 that is possible for me to earn this year!!

I've noticed they keep trying and trying to make it sounds like the changes are better, but this change is an EPIC FAIL!!!