1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 4, 2019 11:11 AM by go365admin3

Pedometers

Aka17218915312

I just found out that my wife and my pedometers are no longer compatable with the go365 program!  We purchased the Humana 2.0 pedometers 6 years ago from the go365mall and have used them faithfully since that time.  Our steps would not upload yesterday, so I contacted a rep who told me to disconnect and the reconnect the pedometers.  When I did this I was informed the pedometers were not compatable with the program.  I contacted them again by phone and after researching this was told the Humana pedometers would no longer work with the program.  I was told to watch for an email that would explain this and then offer a redeemable offer for another device.  Go Figure!!!!!!!!

• Re: Pedometers
          go365admin3

I apologize for the concern with your device and your Daily Workouts.

There was a glitch that caused the Humana Pedometers to not be able to be connected at this time. You will be able to reconnect your pedometer by next Tuesday. I apologize for the delay in the resolution.

That is correct, the Humana Pedometer will no longer be compatible. Please keep an eye out for a communication from Go365 since you have been using the pedometer faithfully. I am sorry for any inconvenience!