1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 4, 2019 12:31 PM by go365admin3

8BAKE4S052W8U

For what it's worth, if one looks at the total amount of money available, it's $175.  That includes all of the options, and granted, the $30 colo-rectal screening is a big part of that.  But, under the "old" system, that would equate to 17,500 points, and that for me, is quite a bit.  I think they are moving more toward the "preventative" doctor visits, than the "be healthy, exercise" scenario.

No, I'm not defending them, because the concept of 500 steps 8 days a month for $5.00 as a max for each month seems dumb, to be blunt.  Plus, I take weekly Yoga classes, so I'll max out the "social" aspect before January is out.  Not a well thought out plan, most can max out the majority of the earnings in a month or two, then sit on their butt, and vegetate for the rest of the year.  Not what they planned, I would think.

• Re: Points
          go365admin3

Thank you for sharing your opinion about the changes to the Go365 program. We appreciate all feedback that you may have. I understand the frustration with the Daily Workout challenges and feedback has been submitted to our Customer Recommendation Team.