2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 10, 2019 2:07 PM by aka11516316973

Garmin Vivo

aka11516316973

I ordered the Garmin Vivofit 3 because the description said it would track heart rate, unlike the Vivofit4.  After getting it, I discovered it does NOT sync with a HR monitor, but GO365 does not allow returns after 24 hours.  Now they have stopped some of their reward options.  This whole outfit is disreputable.  

• Re: Garmin Vivo
          go365admin3

I apologize for the frustration. Are you using a compatible heart rate monitor with your Garmin device? Is it compatible with Garmin? You may need to reach out to Garmin Customer Service for help troubleshooting the monitor.

The Vivofit 3 does not have a built-in heart rate monitor, but it can connect to any compatible heart rate monitor using Garmin's ANT+ wireless communication protocol. When paired with a heart rate monitor the Vivofit 3 will display heart rate and heart rate zone and record those metrics during activities.

• Re: Garmin Vivo
              aka11516316973

Yes, I found out from Garmin what I already thought I knew from the

Vivofit 3 description on the GO365 website.  The Vivofit 3 is compatible

with a Garmin heart rate monitor (no ANT+ required). Your customer

support rep did not know that.  Fortunately, Garmin has much better

customer support than GO365 does.  They were able to tell me in a few

minutes how to pair the Vivofit 3 with the HR monitor, and they did it

by talking to me directly -- no text required.  I am so thankful to

Garmin because GO365 has a ridiculous return policy limited to 24

hours.  I'm now using the HR monitor and Vivofit 3.

I still have no idea what your 2019 rewards policy is, but I'll find out

as the year progresses.  For example, I'll see whether you still give

reward points for HR data just as you claimed in 2018.  I'm beginning to

think your company policies are very deceptive and capricious.  For

example, the way you honor Silver Sneakers points earned in December

requires extraordinary effort and precise timing on the recipient's part

to avoid losing the points.  That means that you routinely count Silver

Sneakers' points for only 11 months each year.  Also, I can now see only

six reward items in the "mall."  That means I cannot view the Vivofit 3

description.  Is that because I have no points yet in 2019, or have you

dropped most reward options?  Either way, I have no way to verify the

information on which I made my device selection.

I have already given feedback several times on the frustrating "time

out" feature on your chat option.  For it to shut down while waiting for

a reply from your representative is absurd.  Please find someone with

the IT knowledge to reprogram this chat procedure.  By the way, the same

thing happens with the website during a chat.  Do you really want

customers kicked off a chat or kicked off the website while trying to

get help from customer service?  Don't tell me I just have to type a

response to prevent the time out.  I already know that, although it is

not explained anywhere nor should it be necessary.

You ask for feedback every time I access your site.  Please use it to

improve GO365.  This reward program has the potential for being very useful.

Bob Stewart (bscritic.com) --/It is better to have unanswered questions

than unquestioned answers./

/

/