1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 10, 2019 7:55 PM by 6HART4W030L1M

Is the 2019 Go365 program designed for the bedridden?

Aka251235842191

After reading the details of what it takes to score Go365 points in 2019, here are the activities that I understand will get us points:

Preventive Care:

Go see your doctor for an Annual Wellness Visit, Cardiovascular disease screening, Flu shot, Colorectal cancer screening, or Bone density test. Send in the forms and that's it!

Exercise and Fitness:

Walk 500 steps eight times a month and send in the forms at:  https://community.medicare.go365.com/docs/DOC-1203

This can be accomplished by walking to the bathroom as usual. Make sure you wear your Go365 approved pedometer when you do.

Social Activities:

Do one of these four times a year:

• "Participate in a conversation in the Go365 Community (Go365 Community postings will result in automatically being rewarded for this activity—there’s no need to report it)"
      • "Nutritional seminar or healthy living class"

That's it unless you want to exert yourself by doing the following: Volunteering, Lifestyle class (like painting), etc.

Never mind extra points for an Athletic event (like a 5K or cycling), or elevated heart rate minutes, or excess calories burned.

Of course, I'll keep doing my usual walk/bike/elliptical routines and feel happy thinking about how Go365 will now allow me to score maximum points until the day I die.

Did I get this right?