AnsweredAssumed Answered

Humana responded with "the Daily Workouts will be added on top of the Preventive Programs."  What does that mean exactly?  Is that the (8) 500 step days only?  What about the other 22-23 days each month?

Question asked by aka314296306 on Jan 11, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 14, 2019 by 8BAKE4S052W8U

Other than Humana's canned reply of "we understand your frustration," Humana has responded with "the Daily Workouts will be added on top of the Preventive Programs." What does that mean exactly Humana?  Are you referring only to the (8) 500 step days?  What about the other 22-23 days in the month?  Is there any credit for Silver Sneakers participation?  Humana has been blasting the TV with ads about the Silver Sneakers program ever since United Health Care announced they were dropping Silver Sneakers.  Milions of dollars! That's where the go365 Bucks $ has gone, that use to come to us. 

The POSITIVES are: 

1) Not having to pay for a gym membership - at least not where I live; 2)  the Preventive Maintenance $ programs if you do them each year,  3) the $5 a month for 500 steps 8 days a month; and 4) $5 up to 4 x a year for Social or Volunteer activities.

The NEGATIVES are:

1) Having to accumulate 5 months of the $5 gifts before you can get a gift card ($25 increments only;)  2) Knowing that you will never get your $5 for November and December because there is no carry-over to the next year.  So, only $10 a year there. 3) No reward for the 10,000 - 12,000 steps I get each day, 4)The lack of encouragement by Humana to do more than go to the bathroom and mailbox 8 days a month.

So after venting, back to my question of what exactly do they mean by "the Daily Workouts will be added on top of the Preventive Programs?"

Outcomes