2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2019 8:18 AM by aka201121194323

Go365 Unfair to Cyclists

3MOOR4C662H6F

I’m not getting any reward for cycling 40 miles in the mountains. I use a Garmin 800 and calories burned are shown on my calendar but I’m getting nothing for doing this yet Humana is awarding people for 500 lousy steps. There is no incentive whatsoever with this program. I also swim a mile and half 3 days a week. I will eventually get something for that because I go to the YMCA and that’s the way it was in 2018. I’m ok with that. But cutting out my cycling rewards is a shame. That’s my most preferred exercise. Last year I logged on over 4500 miles! Come on Humana. You should be proud to have members who really take their health serious Even if you do not.

• Re: Go365 Unfair to Cyclists
          6HART4W030L1M

So true, so true

• Re: Go365 Unfair to Cyclists
            aka201121194323

i have the same concern for biking credit that is tracked and reported by a Garmin 1030 bike computer. Calories and heart rate are nicely uploaded to the Go365 calendar but it does not show miles or give credit for the beneficial activity. In addition, I track the hiking I do on a Garmin Forerunner 310XT. Again calories and heart rate are displayed in the Go365 calendar but again no miles, or pace, or steps are displayed and no credit given for this beneficial activity. In addition, no credit is received for working out on the Eclipse in our active adult community's fitness center. Although, calories and heart rate do show up in the Go365 calendar. Respectfully hoping for tracking and accountability improvement. Ed