AnsweredAssumed Answered

2019 Go365 program is disappointing.

Question asked by Aka30119454739 on Jan 21, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 22, 2019 by go365moderator2

The 2019 Go365 program is very disappointing.  I don't mind only being able to earn gift cards, but 500 steps a day for 8 days and you can earn $5?  That is it?  Pretty much the least I walk is between 5,000 and over 10,000 per day.  I understand that some of us "older" folks are not quite as active but can't you be creative and fair?  If you were worried about everyone of your Humana enrollees being elgibile to earn something, I think you could have come up with different levels for us to qualify for.  A flat 500 steps a day and earning $5 per month is awful. That is like encouraging some people to just sit around.  Get some challenges out there for people! I think the majority of us are still very active or at least try to be active!  Give us some challenges that we can earn points with, more miles per day, compete in something, not things like going to the doctor for this or that, some of those tests you list are not required every year. Thank you for listening and I hope someone from Humana replies.

Outcomes