3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2019 9:07 AM by go365admin3

How do I get credit for my trips to the gym?

Aka15411138842

I joined Golds Gym using Silver Sneakers. I go routinely, but I'm not getting credit. How do I get credit for my trips to the gym?

• Re: How do I get credit for my trips to the gym?
          go365admin3

I am sorry for the concern with your Daily Workouts. SilverSneakers will send the information to Go365 directly. It can take till the end of the following month to be received and awarded. For example, January's workouts will be awarded at the end of February and February's workouts will be awarded at the end of March.

All rewards will be backdated and showed as active days on your Go365 Dashboard.

Aka15411138842

Thank you for you quick response to my below question.

I read and understand your answer. However, that leads me to another question.

Is the go365 a new supplemental benefit?

I ask that because, other than a knee operation, I was routinely going to the gym in 2018. I didn't see any "rewards" for that calendar years.

Thanks in advance.

Don

go365admin3

There were new program updates to Go365 for the new 2019 plan year that updated the eligible activities. Due to Medicare Law and CMS guidelines, any activities in the previous plan year will not roll over into the new plan year. If you had Go365 in a previous plan year, it would have notified you to redeem rewards prior to 12/31. This would have been in the form of a mailer or notification on the website.