AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is Humana Working with Apple Regarding the Apple Watch?

Question asked by Aka20693021640 on Apr 20, 2019
Latest reply on Apr 22, 2019 by go365moderator2

I have used Fitbit for years and recently switched to the Apple Watch. It has me more active than Fitbit ever did. Not only does it require at least 30 minutes of brisk activity to close the ring, but it also then measures your active calorie burn by how much you move. Then it ensures you stand up and move around over 12 hours. All three goals must be met before the rings close.

The watch is great for seniors. It has a fall detection that will call for help if the person doesn't respond within a certain amount of time. Emergency contacts will be reached with the location. One can simply ask Siri to remind them to do something at a certain time. Easy to use -- plus I can see my watch in the daylight hours without having to seek shade like I did with the Fitbit.

As a long-time Fitbit user, I switched to the Apple Watch this year and find I am exercising more with the Apple Watch than with the Fitbit. I hope Humana is talking with Apple and coming up with a way that Apple Watch wearers can sync with Go365 easily.

Outcomes