Aka1215211550

the whole 365 is a big joke or people resposible for this side don't do their job.My liitle step counter was no longer competitive with 365 but no information was provadid about that.I lost over 100000 steps .After taking to rep.over the phone I was asure

Discussion created by Aka1215211550 on May 6, 2019
Latest reply on May 6, 2019 by go365moderator2

the whole 365 is a big joke or people resposible for this side don't do their job.My liitle step counter was no longer competitive with 365 but no information was provadid about that.I lost over 100000 steps .After taking to rep.over the phone I was asured that all my steps will be posted and counted for.Yes,it was posted on about 30000.Where is the restof them?I received a free Humana replacement Fitbid which is connected to transmit my workout.Bt nothing showing on.The rep said that it takes over 24Hr to show all activities. Is now second week.Nothing is showing on.When I started this Go365 program I read many negative reviews.But I didn't belive in what some angry participants were saying.IT IS TRUE>NOBODY Cares.I am totally fed up and out off this

Outcomes