AnsweredAssumed Answered

Most of my wellness tests such as mammograms & bone density test are done by the Veterans Administration or military hospitals. How do I get my credit for those?

Question asked by Aka31104830606 on May 7, 2019
Latest reply on May 8, 2019 by go365moderator2

I can supply dates and locations for my testing, but I don’t know what else is necessary to get my Go365 points.