AnsweredAssumed Answered

My Walmart gift cards have not arrived yet.  My wife has already recieved hers and we applied on the same day.  I saw here online that mine was being prepared and it has been in that status for several weeks now.  Just wanting to know when mine will be se

Question asked by 4hatt7g5p2b1i on Nov 15, 2019
Latest reply on Nov 15, 2019 by go365admin3

My Walmart gift cards have not arrived yet.  My wife has already recieved hers and we applied on the same day.  I saw here online that mine was being prepared and it has been in that status for several weeks now.  Just wanting to know when mine will be sent.  Also isn't there suppose to be a award for the dilated eye exams?  I also had a blood screening for heart disease that never showed up.  How do I get credit for both of these benifits?My Walmart gift cards have not arrived yet.  My wife has already received hers and we applied on the same day.  I saw here online that mine was being prepared and it has been in that status for several weeks now.  Just wanting to know when mine will be sent.  Also isn't there suppose to be a award for the dilated eye exams?  I also had a blood screening for heart disease that never showed up.  How do I get credit for both of these benifits?My Walmart gift cards have not arrived yet.  My wife has already received hers and we applied on the same day.  I saw here online that mine was being prepared and it has been in that status for several weeks now.  Just wanting to know when mine will be sent.  Also isn't there suppose to be a award for the dilated eye exams?  I also had a blood screening for heart disease that never showed up.  How do I get credit for both of these benefits?

Outcomes